GregTech is a mod that adds some new things to IndustrialCraft2. It adds in enough machines to make me not want to count them. I’ll estimate about 20, but I’m probably really far off. One of the energy storage blocks it has a 1 Billion EU/t energy storage. It’s called the Inter-Dimensional Storage unit, which acts like an Ender chest for energy. It’s extremely expensive, requiring two stacks of lapitron crystal. It doesn’t make much sense unless you have more than one, though… It has a computer, which allows you to test nuclear reactor setups safely and in-game rather than either blowing your map to shreds or using a website. It also has a seed bag scanner, a list of all centrifuge recipes, fusion reactor recipes, and it tells you what each block GregTech adds in. It just adds in a ton of different blocks for generatin EU, storing EU, and spending EU. It also changes some of the functions of IndustrialCraft to make it harder to get by, like the macerater requiring three diamonds. It does also add in some buffers and such, which I’m not too interested in.
Good luck getting started, as it makes everything a whoooole lot more expensive, but it almost always has a really nice payout. In all it’s a good mod. It changes a lot, but you can disable those changes with the configuration file.
GregTech Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 Main Features
- Adds in a bunch of new machines.
- Changes some of the machines from IC2
GregTech Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 Pros and Cons
- Adds in new machines and recipes
- Everything is a whole hell of a lot more expensive.
GregTech Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 Changelog
- Added Wildcard-Damagevalue Mode for the regular Sorter. Can cause render glitches.
- Added the “Grindable-Only” Mode of the Type-Sorter since not all ores can be ground.
- Fixed OreDict-Unification-API not associating certain Ore Strings before postload happens.
How to Install GregTech Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5
GregTech Mod for Minecraft Review. Adds in tons of new machines for industrialcraft