Grim Dog Resource Pack
Do you like watching people play Minecraft on YouTube? This phenomenon has become so large that there are well known names, faces and even characters from these videos! Maybe you like “TheDiamondMinecart” and want a version of his skeleton dog? This is the mod for you! This is the Grim Dog Resource Pack for Minecraft. This pack adds the Grim Skeleton dog to your game! This pack is small, easy to install and turns dogs into creepy skeleton versions!
If you like Grim the Skeleton dog and want it in your game be sure to download and install Grim Dog Resource Pack for Minecraft today!
Grim Dog Resource Pack 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Small file size for quick installation and low system impact.
- Cool and see through skeleton dog!
How to Use Grim Dog Resource Pack 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Please note that only the Tamed wolves look like skeletons.
Grim Dog Resource Pack 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- A cool looking skeleton dog retexture that is small and easy to install. If you are a fan of TheDiamondMinecart, you’ll like this!
- This is a really specific change and if you don’t want a skeleton dog, you wont find anything here but it still looks cool!
Grim Dog Resource Pack 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Grim Dog Resource Pack 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10
- Download and install HDPatcher or Optifine to allow HD textures and other custom options.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Grim Dog Resource Pack for Minecraft inside
- While in the game you can choose the Grim Dog Resource Pack for Minecraft and you are ready to play!