The Grimlock Hollow Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a beautiful adventure and survival map made by the developer: ‘1Salai’. This map focuses completely on exploration and you can see that through the shear perfection and beauty of it. If you were to fly above and look at this map, you would immediately notice that the center island is in the shape of a skull – kinda freaky! You can choose to play this map survival, with or without mods and even with your friends on SMP mulitplayer!
Grimlock Hollow Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features!
- There are many areas of this map that you will want to explore, many of them steeped in beautiful designs and terrain! On top of the list is the Grimlock Hollow island which can be found in the center of the map and bares a distinct resemblance to a human skull!
- ‘Grizzly Mountain’ is one of the highest viewing points on the map, do you dare to adventure to this strange and mystical landmark!
- Violet Hill is an island just off the shore that has many weird and wonderful features, including Mooshrooms and mushroom trees!
- And perhaps the most feared of all is ‘The Rock Garden’ – a huge dual volcano that dwarfs even the mightiest of warriors!
Grimlock Hollow Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
POSITIVES: This map is created by the very reliable developer ‘1Salai’. He has an eye for the artistic nature and went all out in making this map one of the most varied and beautiful landscapes that I have seen with Minecraft 1.6.1. I highly recommend that you download this map right away and get surviving!
NEGATIVES: There literally are no bad words to describe this map, I simply urge you to download and play it right away!
Grimlock Hollow Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- The latest update included: The ore spawn rate within the island to be increased due to many complaints, adjusted the cave systems to make them a little less open to find!
How to Install Grimlock Hollow Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, I recommend that you download and install the latest version of OptiFine to optimize performance when playing this mod!
- Next, download the Grimlock Hollow Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- From here, open up your Minecraft game and select this save file from your main menu!