This mod actually make life in minecraft easier for you in wich it adds up lots of information in your display. GUIcraftory puts lots of information that will be displaying things like the current biomes the player is in, the current time of the day, the current season, the current day of season and stuff. This mods also links with other craftory mods which include farming, fishing, and cooking which can be found in mcdl. The GUIcraftory also shows how much exp needed for a cooking level to level up and ofcourse the exp bar is presented under your hp bar.
GUICraftory Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Shows the current Biome
- Shows time in minecraft
- The season your in and which date
- Current level in Farming, Fishing, and Cooking with exp bar displaying so you can recognize your exp
- Current Luna player is carrying (luna is this mod’s currency)
If you are annoyed of this displays then it can be turn on and off by pressing “H” on your keyboard
“J” is for changing season.
How to Install GUICraftory Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- You need the GUIcraftory to install other craftory mod!
- You will need Forge API
- Find your “.minecraft” (start>run>%appdata%>”.minecraft)
- Select “bin”
- Open “minecraft.jar” with winrar or 7zip
- extract all your “modloader”, “forgeAPI”, “GUIcraftory” here