Hammerite-Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a great Texture Pack. It’s high resolution textures have been designed to perfection and change the theme of the game as well as the textures from the Default Texture Pack of Minecraft. The texture art keeps the theme of medieval, however adds with the new resolution better texture tiling and merging and excellent shading. The textures in the new Texture Pack are smooth and well developed with excellent detail and clear consideration in the creation of each, individual textures. I like the style of design the artist has gone for, as it really brings out the theme and each of the textures that have been changed. In saying this, practically 100% of all the textures in the original Texture Pack have either been replaced or edited significantly. The textures have a nice look to them, but are different to the simplicity of the default pack.
Hammerite-Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Implementing new textures at high detail, at a high resolution of 646×4.
- Well made textures with a very cool theme, yet staying true to the original theme of the game of Minecraft.
Hammerite-Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- High detail and great design.
- Great shading, and excellent tiling.
- Awesome theme, with an equally awesome improvement.
Hammerite-Craft Texture Pack Changelogs
- Added new chest, double chest, granite, smoothed granite, stone dirote, stone dirote smooth
How to install Hammerite-Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download Hammerite-Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 zip file.
- Download and install Optifine before the Texture Pack installation, or download and use the Mcpatcher program when you’re told to.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resoure Packs’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded Texture Pack zip file into there.
- Close tabs.
- If using Mcpatcher, use it now.
- Select your Texture Pack in game in your Resource Packs selection.