HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 About
Sometimes the Vanilla version of Minecraft can leave you with an empty feeling in your stomach. That feeling is hunger my friends, and quite frankly the choice of food without mods is malnourished and boring. That is why I think that the HarvestCraft Mod is so great: it adds a grand total of sixty new food recipes and items to Minecraft, meaning that you will no longer be stuck for variety when preparing your meal of choice! The new food items are all created with Vanilla food items and tool, a nice touch meaning that the modification is not too overwhelming for new comers!
If you are wondering about some of the recipes within this mod, here is a recipe list!
HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- The tomato is a new and re-growable crop, when broken the tomato will drop one food item and then revert back to its original state avoiding the need to manually replant!
- A total of six cooking functions are added to the game, including a Bakeware, a mortar and pestle and a skillet!
- Five brand new milk and wheat products are added to your recipe list, including toast, pasta and heavy cream!
- You can now quench your rumbling stomach with apple, melon and pumpkin dishes!
HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Positives and Negatives
PROS: This mod is fully updated to Minecraft 1.6.4, is fully compatible with all other mod and also comes with the addition of several sub-mods to further enhance your play style! This mod is available for sever multiple player and client single player! All of the new additions are expertly textured!
CONS: There are no negatives with this mod, the installation is very simple and it effectively uses vanilla items to expand the recipe list!
How to Install HarvestCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- First of all, go here to download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then just simply download the modification and drag and drop all of the .zip/jar files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft.jar
The HarvestCraft Mod adds over sixty new recipes to Minecraft! Including, Milk, Wheat, Apple, Melon and Pumpkin based products! But that does not do it justice, there is so much more on offer"