The Hawkpack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a texture pack made by the developer: ‘haakonhawk’. This texture packs aim, if you will, is to make Minecraft look more aesthetically pleasing but not through the use of realistic textures. This will give Minecraft a smooth, professional look that will perform greatly at all aspect ratios. Many of the textures that have been used are well created, not to mention frequent updates and bug fixes. If you are looking for a simple, solid and reliable texture pack then I recommend the Hawkpack Texture Pack!
Hawkpack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- One of the main features of this texture pack is the progression through quality. For example, the texture for a diamond sword is noticeably different to that of a wooden sword. Unlike many texture packs in which only the color changes, the Hawkpack Texture Pack altars the whole look.
- The aim to not implement realism into this texture pack allows for smooth and almost cartoon-like textures! This really does emphasies Minecrafts vanilla look, and can be beautiful when combined with a simple Shaders pack!
Hawkpack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: One of the main positives is the developers dedication to this texture pack, as of now he has put in three months of work and he has planned many updates for the future! This texture pack is also fully updated to Minecraft 1.7.4 and can be installed for both client and server!
NEGATIVES: There are no negatives or faults with this texture pack, I urge you to download it right away and see what you are missing!
Hawkpack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- The latest update for this texture pack included the addition of textures to the following items: Roses, yellow flowers, a dead bush, the Minecraft GUI and to all pistons!
How to Install Hawkpack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- First of all, I would recommend installing the latest version of OptiFine, or even your favourite Shaders pack for the best results with this texture pack!
- Next, download the Hawkpack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘texturepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory – or you can select it from your Main menu!
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy your new look!