There are things in the Minecraft world that do not have much usage anywhere. They may be in abundant supply, but that becomes a problem because they only stack in the inventory and are never used up. One of them is hay. You may come across collecting hay, but they don’t have much usage anywhere just like some other items. Now, this mod is going to change that and you won’t have to have hay stack up uselessly in your inventory.
The HayCraft Mod is a mod that will make hay more useful in the Minecraft world. With this mod, you won’t have to leave hay useless in your inventory, but use it more wisely and creatively by turning them into different useful items. How they will be used are all on you. You will even be able to make roofs and stairs with the hay items. Install the mod right now and make them more useful.
HayCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Feature
- The mod will make hay more useful.
HayCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This mod will surely make your inventory more available as hay will no longer be stacked up without being used up forever. You will also acquire new types of items with this mod, which is more than a good news to all you players out there who want to be as creative as possible.
- If you don’t come across collecting hay much, you won’t feel the need of this mod.
HayCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Recipes
How to Install HayCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download the mod file.
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the mods folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the folder.
- Delete META-INF.