Health Bars Mod
The Health Bars Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 is a relatively small mod. However what is lacks in size it makes up for in professionalism and usefulness. Have you ever been trying to kill a mob and suddenly you have wondered why it won’t die and just how much life it has? If the answer to this question is YES, then this is the mod for you. This mod adds health bars to all mobs in the game so you are now informed of a mobs health.
Health Bars Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- The health bars mod allows it so that all vanilla mobs in the game without a custom name are given a health bar.
- The health bars are totally customization so you can technically make them look however you want to.
- This mod is also available for server, however you must note that on servers everyone will see the same health bar.
- For example: Health bars can be customized to show a specific bar/shape, or you can simply show percentage of health.
Health Bars Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
Positives: This mod is very useful for both singleplayer and client and is implements a very useful feature. The installation is very simple and it is currently fully updated to Minecraft 1.5.2. However, due the mod being so small, not many updates are planned.
Negatives: There are no negatives with this mod, it is simple and direct and does exactly what it says it will.
Health Bars Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
This mod has no changelogs, no updates have been placed on the mod since it’s release in 1.0. The fact that it was released bugless and problemless allows for a smooth installation also.
How to Install Health Bars Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- First of all you need to go to your Minecraft.jar directory and delete the META-INF file.
- You need to download MINECRAFT FORGE to correctly install this mod.
- Download the mod and drag its .zip folder into the ‘mods’ folder in your Minecraft.jar