Herobrine Island Bukkit Pluggin
This plugin really just seems like something you’d mess with your friends with on a personal server. It allows you to become herobrine by typing the /hb command in the server’s chatbox. When you do this it will clear your inventory of everything and replace it with special items and armor. You won’t get these back, so be careful of that. There are only 3 commands with this, and you can list all of them by typing /hb-help in-game. The comands are
Lets you become herobrine
Changes you back to normal
Displays the commands
When you become herobrine, you will get 4 rows of health. You’ll also get a few items, and other bonuses, like I said before, which are:
Shoots lightning either around you or where you click, not sure which.
Turns you invisible. Only really works without armor
Allows you to right click and ‘fly’ around.
- Herobrine’s Sword
A really powerful sword.
Explosive. Radius of TNT, sets stuff on fire.
- You get the name Herobrine in chat
- You get the Herobrine name above your head
- You get a helmet that looks like Herobrine’s head.
- A really powerful set of armor which is better than diamond.
Other than that, it doesn’t do much else. It doesn’t make you invincible or anything, just really hard to kill.
Herobrine Island Bukkit Pluggin for Minecraft 1.7.2 Main Features
- Various over-powered equipment and items listed above.
- Four bars of health.
How to use the Herobrine Island Bukkit Pluggin for Minecraft 1.7.2
- /hb to become herobrine.
- /de-hb to turn back into steve.
- /hb-help to list commands if you forget.
- Remember that doing /hb makes you lose your inventory/armor.
Herobrine Island Bukkit Pluggin for Minecraft 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Fun to mess with your friends on servers.
- Not too fun on a legitimate survival world.
Herobrine Island Bukkit Pluggin Version 3 for Minecraft 1.7.2 Changelog
- Added Permissions.
- Added Herobrine’s head.
How to Install the Herobrine Island Bukkit Pluggin for Minecraft 1.7.2
- You’ll need a bukkit server.
- Drag the Herobrine Island plugin into your plugins folder in your bukkit server folder.
- Run your bukkit server