Herobrine’s Mansion Adventure Map
Herobrine’s Mansion Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9 is an extraordinary Map for Minecraft. It implements impossible features alongside an extensive and well thought out; thrilling storyline. The features in the Map include things like people with dialog, magic, new monsters, bosses, traps and puzzles. All of these things impossible in the vanilla game of Minecraft and all done with command blocks and a long time spent coding. The Map maker has built in a network of commands that will change as the player progresses through the thrilling map, with a huge and extraordinary grand, well built map. All the structures match the scary theme of the story, and all the way through you encounter something new– something that will add to the story and your game experience. Unlike most Maps, this adventure map is difficult, very difficult. The difficulty can of course be changed thanks to the creator of the map’s experience and depth in creating this map. It’s also available to play with your friends, once again: no mods required.
Herobrine’s Mansion Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- Amazing, roleplay scenario and a great and long storyline.
- Awesome builds, huge, and well designed. The best that I have seen in an adventure Map.
- The implemention of a great many features.
Herobrine’s Mansion Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- A great storyline.
- Amazing, extraordinary buildings.
- Command block, impossible features that should only be available in mods.
- Fun, vast Map.
- Difficult! But other than that, not really anything weighs this Map down negatively.
How to install the Herobrine’s Mansion Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9
- Download the Herobrines Mansion Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.8.9 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/saves and open the downloaded zip file.
- Drag in the world folder into the saves folder.
- Close all tabs and launch Minecraft.
- Select the world within your singleplayer worlds selection.