Welcome to Hexagon’s ShaderPack Mod for Minecraft! Shader packs add a lot of lighting and shadows that are not native to the game of Minecraft. This allows a lot of details and effects to be added. This pack contains various different options to choose from! They range from bright and vibrant to dark and realistic. The effects are custom because you can mix them together to make something you like. You can see some examples for yourself in the following screen captures!
If you like your game to look as pretty as possible with various options, you will enjoy this pack! Be sure to download and install the Hexagon’s ShaderPack Mod for Minecraft today!
Hexagon’s ShaderPack Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 Main Features
- Adds a lot of new effects to the Minecraft game.
- Tons of options to choose from.
- Mix and match the shaders you like.
Hexagon’s ShaderPack Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 Pros and Cons
Pros: A great shader pack for unique effects and graphic options! A lot of different ways to mix and match the shaders means its very custom to what you like.
Cons: The mod will certainly slow down older computers because of the added effects. Requires another shader mod for this mod to work, which might be too redundant for some.
Hexagon’s ShaderPack Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 Changelog
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Hexagon’s ShaderPack Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Download and install GLSL Shader Pack to run this properly.
- Download and the Hexagon’s ShaderPack Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Create a folder called Shaderpack inside
- Place the entire file of Hexagon’s ShaderPack Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the mods folder
- Follow any extra on screen instructions and you are ready!