If you are an avid Minecraft player, then I am sure that you have experienced most of the landscapes and terrains that the map scene has to offer. If you are in need of something different then I recommend that you download and install the High Hermitage Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 which allows you to be the king of the mountains, in your very own mountain stronghold! In High Hermitage, you can command a Castle that is high above the clouds!
High Hermitage Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- The High Hermitage Castle features two main bastions, the Northern and Southern, which are both beautifully designed with aesthetically pleasing exteriors and interiors!
- The High Hermitage Castle also features a smithy, a living quarters for the inhabitants and a feast hall!
- At the base of the mountain upon which the castle sits is a newly added small village!
High Hermitage Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This map is beautifully designed, it is available for download for both client and server and is currently fully updated to Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6. I think that you should download this map right away, it’s impressive design is one that really stands out!
NEGATIVES: I cannot find any faults with this map, it is an overall solid Minecraft build!
High Hermitage Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- The latest update included: Adding interiors to the feast hall and living quarters, added a smithy and interiors to the Northern most bastion.
High Hermitage Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Installation Guide
- First of all, I recommend download and installing either a Shaders pack of your choice or OptiFine!
- Next, download and install the High Hermitage Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Next, open your Minecraft game and select your new save file! Enjoy your new map!