The Homelands Texture Pack for Minecraft is very good, I enjoyed in thoroughly in the time spent using it. Overall, I found that my game of Minecraft ran much smoother, with less lag and with a more simplistic theme. The Homelands Texture Pack actually has been developed at an extremely small resolution of 4x. I have never used a pack of this resolution, and I was surprised to find that I liked it. The colors are very bright, and very simplistic compared to Minecraft’s vanilla textures. Not only this, but the resolution is even lower; making it far more simplistic; yet so much more developed as a result.
Homelands Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- This Texture Pack introduces 4x Resolution textures into the game of Minecraft.
- Allows players to easily identify each individual texture when in use.
- Basic and simplistic themed textures that are bright and colorful.
Homelands Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
Unfortunately as much as this Texture Pack is well developed and nice to use; it was a little to basic for my liking’s. The colors inside the pack can become to bright, and even distracting when playing. Also, in addition some of the textures did not tile well, as they did not have a resolution for much shading, if any at all. I did like the way everything had been themed, as it was funky, and enjoyable to use for a short time.
How to install the Homelands Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Homelands Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Pack’s” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded Homelands Texture Pack zip file into the “Texture Packs” folder.
- Select the Texture Pack inside your Texture Packs menu selection.