Oh yeah! Minecraft 1.7 is already out! You should be now searching for all those mods and texture packs update. But have you forgotten something? If you are a multiplayer gamer you should know that when there is an update that moment. Because it makes you update to 1.7 immediately, so that means the server you play in might not be updated that fast. Well, that means if your friends inside that server hadn\’t updated there Minecraft yet, you will be missing them! That\’s what downgrading are for. Some people use it for using the older version mods for fun, when the mods haven\’t update yet. So today I\’ll show you the way of downgrading Minecraft 1.7 into Minecraft 1.6.6.
How To Downgrade Minecraft 1.7.2 to Minecraft 1.6.6
- Download minecraft.jar 1.6.6
- Go to your \”.minecraft\” folder in %appdata%
- Go into \”bin\”
- Delete Existing minecraft.jar
- Copy and Paste the new \”minecraft.jar\” 1.6.6 that you have download
- Run minecraft and don\’t update
*If you have problems please feel free to comment*
Have a fun time minecrafting!