How to Downgrade Minecraft from 1.6.5 to 1.6.4 to 1.5
This week Minecraft had been updated a lot, almost everyday. Especially the developer, who building mods and texture packs had to keep their mods and texture packs up to date. While some people that playing Minecraft Multiplayer are not able to access to server caused by “Server Outdated” error. There are still a lot of bugs need to be fix. How about the choice of downgrade your Minecraft? It’s seems to be the best solution for now, and here how it’s can be done.
How to Downgrade Minecraft from 1.6.5 to 1.6.4
- Download minacraft.jar version 1.6.4
- Go to your Minecraft folder
- Find a folder called “bin”
- Go inside, delete existing minecraft.jar
- Copy and Paste a minecraft.jar that you have downloaded
- Run the Game and if I ask for update, don’t update
- Enjoy Minecraft 1.6.4
How to Downgrade Minecraft from 1.6.5, 1.6.4, 1.6 to 1.5
- Download minecraft.jar version 1.6.5
- Do the same thing as downgrade 1.6.5 to 1.6.4
Where is Minecraft.jar located in Mac ?
It is stored in Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin