Feel the intense thrill and fear as the gigantic digital clock ticks toward zero. With the bright shining light, run as fast as you can towards the chests that are laid infront of you, because that will be the last mercy this map is going to grant you before you enter the battle of death. The Hunger Game has begun!
The Hunger Games Map Version 2.6 is for all you Hunger Games fans out there playing Minecraft. It has started as a book and then developed into a movie. Now, it’s in Minecraft! You are now going to be one of the tributes to represent your own district. There will totally be 24 tributes in a game and just like in the book and the movie, you will start in the center of the map with chests laid in sighting distance. As the sun rises and shines all the tributes, you are to run towards the chests and collect as much items as you can. Better items and equipments mean higher chance of surviving and winning the game, so wish yourself luck as you come closer to the chests. You will also be able to spot chests during the game in random places, but be careful because not all are going to help. Some of them are traps, so be very very cautious in approaching any chest.
Rules For Hunger Games Map for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- No flying or speed hacks.
- Only break vines, leaves, and mushroom blocks.
- No placing blocks other than water and lava.
- You may form a team but only one player will win.
- Play fair.
Hunger Games Map Version 2.6 For Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- New red stone automated map
- Caves and holes (error) have been fixed.
How to install Hunger Games Map for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the map file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the saves folder.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Move the extracted folder into the saves folder.