Seen the movie? read the book? Did you feel that same rush of excitement and adrenalin every time the movie entered a new scene, or how the chapter ends as a cliff hanger? Well I did, and if you didnt, well. You will be sure to Get it with The Hunger Games mod for minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
Its really quite amazing. you spawn in a new world with the Hunger Games token and when you right click with it, you can setup your games just the way you want to! The mod introduces items, plants and weapons such as:
- The Spear (throwable)
- The Knife (stackable and throwable)
- Katniss’s Bow (same as normal bow)
- Night-lock (poisons and blinds you)
- Night-lock Sapling
- Cornucopia block (gold and silver)
- It introduces mutts!
- Cornucopia Pack (found in cornocopia, right click to obtain item)
- sponsor package (given randomly)
- And the Mocking-jay pin
And much, much much more!
Once the games have started, you will face characters such as:
and other characters. (remember, Mocking-jay pins can be used to ally with characters who do not attack you. such as Peeta, or Katniss.)
The Hunger Games Mod Version 2.5.0 for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
How to install The Hunger Games Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- First, install ModLoader
- Okay, I’m going to assume you did that right.
- Run Minecraft.
- If you get a black screen, return to step 1. If not, check that there is now a ‘mods’ folder in your .minecraft folder. If not, return to step 1.
- Get the .zip file you downloaded earlier, and drap-and-drop it into the ‘mods’ folder.
- Run the game. You should be running the Hunger Games Mod. :3