This texture pack, is a basic HD Pack, yet not a realism pack. There is no straining of your eyes, and everything, even though HD, still feels like Minecraft. Of course, the textures look differently, but they can tend to feel the same, so you still feel as if you are playing Minecraft. Even though you feel as you are playing Minecraft still, this texture pack reminds me of other games, such as The Legend of Zelda games, just that cartoony, but not too cartoony look, looks and feels great. If you are an average Minecraft player, and you want a pack that reminds you of other games, but you still feel like you are playing Minecraft, and you are bored of the Default texture pack, give iDonPower a try.
iDonPower HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- HD Pack, but not Hyper Realism, which makes it feel better as a Minecraft Texture Pack
- Its cartoony, but not too cartoony, and it reminds me of other games, but reminds me that Im still playing Minecraft.
- Its great for an average Minecraft player, who is just bored of the Default Texture Pack.
iDonPower HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Cartoony, but not too much, you still know you are playing Minecraft
- It can remind you of other games, even though its Minecraft.
- Great for people who are average Minecraft players and who are bored of the Default pack.
- It says it is 100% completed, but a lot of the textures seem to be from other texture packs.
- Some of the textures don’t blend well, they look repetitive.
How to Install iDonPower HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Run Minecraft
- Download the .zip from below, and save it to a safe place
- Once in Minecraft, click on “Options” and then “Resource Packs”
- Once in the list of Packs, click on “Open resource pack folder”
- Get the .zip downloaded from below, and drag it in the folder
- Select the “iDonPower” Pack