Often if a Texture Pack artist wants to create a Texture Pack that is themed to be cartoony they will design their pack with a resolution that is either moderate, or the same as the Default Texture Pack of Minecraft. This is because often when people think of Cartoon, they think: Simple, basic, bright, and sharp. However, this can be achieved through the means of a higher resolution Texture Pack. The If’s Life Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 introduces a high resolution Texture Pack in which the textures inside are cartoony and show all the features and aspects needed to actually bring a cartoon theme into the game, with it. I’ve never seen a Texture Pack quite like this one, making it very original.Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
I like the way the textures inside really change the look of the game and make a mix of the vanilla medieval theme with the new cartoony theme. It’s great, and it brings a whole new mood and enviromental theme into the game of Minecraft. However it is FPS intensive as the resolution is high! So be careful and make sure you understand a slower, or older computer might not be able to run it. If your computer is already slow, and struggles to run Minecraft without lag it is advised you don’t use this Texture Pack!
If’s Life Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Adding new, cartoony and medieval themed textures into the game of Minecraft at a 128×128 resolution.
If’s Life Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- High resolution means much more detail.
- Great detail, good tiling, HD, well made textures.
- Great theme!
- Causes a lot of lag because of high res.
- Big change.
- Requires a patcher.
How to install If’s Life Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the If’s Life Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Download and install Optifine or download and use Mcpatcher when told to.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and drag the downloaded zip file into the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- If using Mcpatcher, use it now.