Typical conventions of Minecraft usually only allow one block size with the exception of half slabs. However, what if I told you that there was a new mod out there that defied this convention and revolutionized building and crafting. The Immibis’s Microblocks Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 allows you to use a hacksaw to cut any block into any size that you want, halves quarters or thirds! I strongly recommend you to download this mod, the building possibilities are endless, imagine how much more detail you can put into your buildings!
Example cutting recipes:
Example combining recipes:
Example un-hollowing recipe:
Immibis’s Microblocks Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- You can create a Hacksaw from four iron ingots and two diamonds, yes this is quite expensive, but I believe it is totally worth it!
- Using a hacksaw with a full stone block will give you two halves and one half will you two quarters.
- You can also cut the blocks any way you want, vertically or horizontally depending on the positions in your crafting table!
- You can then reverse these stages by combining two halves to make a whole block, etc.
Immibis’s Microblocks Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: So far, I have not seen a mod that does something like this before. The ability to cut blocks into sized pieces of your choice, and then rebuild is a feature which is unmatched by any other mod. It is unique and enables you to add detail into your builds which is otherwise impossible. This mod is available for client and server too.
NEGATIVES: There are no negatives or faults in this mod, it is simple, compact and extremely useful.
How to Install Immibis’s Microblocks Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE to correctly run this mod.
- Next, download the Immibis’s Microblocks Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘coremods’ folder of your MINECRAFT directory.
- Lastly, simply load up the game, craft the Hacksaw and get cutting those Microblocks!