My first reaction upon seeing the Imperial City Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 was ‘OH MY GOD!’. I cannot believe the time and effort that has gone into this map, it seems to verge on obsession! Still, at least we can enjoy the product of this obsession! I cannot put a number on the amount of buildings in this map, I only know that they are all influenced by styles of building that can be found in the 19th to 20th Century! I personally think that you MUST DOWNLOAD this amazing map and get lost in this mysterious world of beauty!
Imperial City Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- All of the buildings that you can find inside the Imperial City Map are influenced by designs that can be found in the 19th century! Some of the styles include: neo-classical, beaux-arts style, and modern style!
- One of the main features with this map is simply the sheer size of it! It is hard to believe that this map only has a small dedicated team! Currently there are no viewers allowed on the server so you are forced to download! This map also has a custom texture pack that adds to the overall feel of the map!
Imperial City Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This map can be downloaded and installed for client and server! It is one of the largest Minecraft maps that I have played ina a very long time and it is also unique as it is updated to the latest version of Minecraft which is quite rare at this stage of the patch!
NEGATIVES: Perhaps a negative point is that to really get the full experience you may want to play this with some friends, otherwise Imperial City could be a very lonely place!
Imperial City Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- The latest update to the map includes: Furnishings to the inside of the natural history museum, advances to the boats near the lighthouse and smaller changes have been made around the city!
How to Install Imperial City Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- First of all, I would recommend downloading and installing the latest version of OptiFine as it maximizes your FPS rate and you’re going to need it for a map of this size!
- Next, download the Imperial City Map for Minecraft 1.6 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- Load up and select this save file, and enjoy playing in Imperial City!