Have you spent a lot of time playing First Person Shooter style games, where you have head bobbing, you can see your hands and even your entire body in some cases? Do you like having a better sense of where you are and how much space you have in comparison to your Minecraft world? Perhaps you do walk through videos and want to create a more unique experience for your viewers? You are in luck, no matter what part you think would suit you I think you will enjoy the Improved First Person View mod for Minecraft. What this mod does is reposition the first person camera and allows you to see much more of the action. Instead of Duke Nukem style fake 3D body structures (remember the mirrors?) you do see your weapon or tools, even hands, swing while you run, you can see your feet while you walk and all of this creates a much better sense of perspective and spacial reasoning. Parkour will be easier, digging will make more sense and fighting will be more tactical.
If you want a much better looking first person view where everything just feels easier to fight and navigate, then you should install Improved First Person View Mod today!
Improved First Person View Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- Adds a brand new and exciting reachable and traversal moon to the game!
- New items like a space suit and new moon blocks and items
Improved First Person View Mod Version 1.5.2r1 for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelog
- Updated to work with current version, Minecraft 1.5.2
- Added bows feature
How to Install Improved First Person View Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- You need to follow the steps correctly. Just saying.
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- If your using Optifine, install Optifine (not the light version, they won’t work together)
- Install RenderPlayerAPI
- Download the Improved first Person View Mod
- From the zip file, put the ‘jar’ file inside the ‘coremods’ folder (If there isn’t one, create one)
- Don’t install RenderPlayer API or Optifine below Forge. Just saying again.