In Minecraft you can build, create and customize a lot of things, from sprawling towns to insane redstone circuits. What if you had more control over everything, down to the finest points? In-Game NBTEdit Mod allows you to edit entity tags very easily and quickly without even having to leave the game! In order to edit a value of an entity, you just walk up to a placed or currently spawned mob of object, look at it and you type in a command from the text console NBTEdit. Do anything from allowing a Creeper to be immortal to allowing a horde of zombies to be able to pick up weapons and armor and much, much more!
Above you can see the basic screen of the In-Game NBTEdit menu, giving you a graphic user interface to work with, so its easy to create and edit within these menus.
The creator of the mod shows you that you can add custom items like your own skins severed head into the game and even copy items and many other cool features, so make sure to check out the video he has cre
If you want ultimate control over your Minecraft world from in game so you can see instant results, then In-Game NBTEdit is something to check out right away!
In-Game NBTEdit Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- Edit entity values while in the game itself
- Many different options and an easy to use interface
- Create items and much more!
In-Game NBTEdit Mod Version 220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelog
- Updated to work with current Minecraft version
How to Install Infernal Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Mods
- Place the entire file of zip of In Game NBT Edit inside
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play