The Ink Blot Island Map was almost an island created by mistake. The developer admits that he was ‘derping’ around in MCEDIT and suddenly made this map. This world seed like map is simply just an island surrounded by never ending water! Well not never ending, but you’d have to sail in a boat FOREVER to find more land. However, being isolated on one island does have its own challenges. This means that you only have limited resources and tools. This map is very cool and it is worth a play. It provides a unique Minecraft experience. Can you survive on the Ink Blot Island?
Ink Blot Island Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features!
- The island you are on is surrounded by water.
- You are stuck on the island with limited food and resources. Can you survive?
- There are many hidden dungeons on the island.
- These will help you out on your journey to survival!
Ink Blot Island Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- The developer hints at the idea of a hidden super underwater dungeon.
- This map can be installed for both client and server.
- Has updates very often.
- Available for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- There are no faults with this map.
Ink Blot Island Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this map added some more grassy areas. Added more dungeons and cleaned up item transitions.
How to install the Ink Blot Island Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
- Download the Ink Blot Island Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Extract the files to your desktop with WinRar.
- Click on your start menu, go to the run application.
- Search for %appdata%. Then go through the /roaming/.minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag and drop your downloaded .zip files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select your correct save file.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft map!