Inklination 256x Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
The Inklination Resource Pack for Minecraft is one that introduces new, original and colorful textures to the game of Minecraft. It scraps the roughness of the Default Texture Pack and introduces detail, smoothness and more vibrant shading to each individual texture. In doing this, the developer has accompanied his art style with a unique theme. The theme is cartoon, but it still manages to maintain Minecraft’s medieval theme and despite the modern color scheme, playing the game is still just as ever, and textures are easily identified even when switching between packs for the first time. The 256×256 resolution is one of the highest, but not the lowest resolution available, meaning that the developer of the Inklination Resource Pack has made available lower resolution packs for those who can’t run this one. This Resource Pack stands above the others as it introduces more detail and the show of how much effort has really been put into the pack. It’s great to use, but be aware of that awesome high resolution!
Inklination 256x Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- High resolution textures allow for the designer of the pack to implement more detailed and realistic textures.
- Much nicer shading in comparison to low res’ Texture Pack.
- Great tiling and texture design.
- All textures have been changed.
- High resolution means that some computers wont be able to handle using it due to severe FPS drop when using it.
- Requires a prior mod installation.
Inklination 256x Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Changed all ore textures.
- Added a bow animation.
- Added a bow model.
- Added a breaking animation (tools/weapons etc.)
How to install the Inklination 256x Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
Note: This Texture Pack has a very high resolution and is not recommended for those with computers that do not meet such requirements.
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Download the Inklination 256x Resource Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded Inklination Resource Pack zip file into the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Launch Minecraft
- Select the Resource Pack inside the Resource Packs menu selection.