There are some very good builders out there in the community. There are also some really bad ones. Then there are the ones that might be good builders, want good looking stuff but just can’t be bothered. Why can’t you just make prebuilt houses using the crafting system? I have no idea but with Instant Structures by SimJoo you can! This mod is brilliant for those of you who need somewhere to live but prefer the survival and adventure aspect of the game and just can’t be bothered building. You can use the crafting table to craft yourselves an instant structures block; just place it on the ground and it will spawn a structure! You can craft things such as houses, bunkers, waterslides, lava protected houses, towers, treehouses etc, etc. The recipes are very cheap too!
These are over 20 structures you can make! I’m talking rollercoasters, caves and even ships!
I do have to say however, the crafting recipes are bit to cheap. Slightly overpowered, but that’s just me. Other then that factor I think SimJoo has done a very good job on the mod! Find the rest of the recipes at the thread here
Instant Massive Structures Mod Version 1.2.3 for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Bug fixes
- Sphere Structure
- Fixed falling torches and stuck in vines bug
- When building stadium it will be warning you on how long it would takes
- Fixed stairs problem in the second megahouse
How to Install Instant Massive Structures Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Pull the ‘Manual Installation folder out of the downloaded zip file first
- Go to your minecraft.jar (Open start and fill in %appdata% then /.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar)
- Drag all the files in the zip file and put it in the Minecraft.jar
- Delete Meta-INF
- Install Modloader