Like Iron? Well, this is the mod for you. The Iron Dimension Mod allows you to create a portal of Iron Blocks lit by flint and steel and travel to the ‘Iron Dimension’.
The ‘Iron Dimension Mod’ adds a variety of new blocks and items to the game, including new tools and armor, ores and ingots. These items and blocks can be found in the new dimension that can be created with a portal of Iron Blocks.
Upon installing the mod you will be able to make a nether type portal, but built with Iron Blocks instead of obsidian, light it and travel to this new terrain. When you have reached this new world, you will see all things iron. Iron Golems will roam the iron dirt landscapes, and trees will be chromatic with the iron leaves. Explore the roams of the world and dig into new ores to discover new items in the game. Craft tools to fight, craft and create. Look sharp for the radioactive ore, which when smelted will get you the Radioactive ingot. With this, you are able to make the Radioactive tools to be over powering the world. However at this current time, the radioactive tools are still a WIP
All recipes can be found on the thread here
The Iron Dimension Mod for 1.5.1 Features
- A Brand new Iron dimension: The Iron dimension: Features Iron Golems, Iron Cows, Iron Grass/Dirt, Soft Iron, Super Iron Ore and Iron Trees.
- A New Portal: Made like a nether portal but instead of Obsidian use Iron Blocks.
A New Super Iron Ore with Tools (with Sword), Armor and a Super Iron Block.
Radioactive Iron Ore with Ingot, Radioactive Iron Block, Sword, Armor, Pickaxe and Shovel (WIP)
A Golden Dimension with Golden Golems, Gold Grass/Dirt and Soft Gold.
Iron Sticks for tools
Iron/Gold Bricks for building
Custom Creative Tab for Iron Dimension Items and Blocks, a Tab for Gold Dimension Stuff and a Tab for upcoming Diamond Dimension Stuff.
More To Come!
The Iron Dimension Mod for 1.5.1 Changelog
- Compatibility for 1.5.1
- Added Iron Trees
How to install The Iron Dimension Mod for 1.5.1
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the iron dimension mod
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin
- Open minecraft.jar with winrar or 7zip.
- Open the downloaded forge zip file and drag the contents into your minecraft.jar. (Delete meta-inf.)
- Open the downloaded iron dimension zip file and drag the contents into your minecraft.jar.
- Done! enjoy.