Do you like the Iron Man movies and comics? Maybe you like the idea of having your very own Iron Man suit? What it you could fly around in Minecraft with such increbile freedom? If that sounds like fun, you should totally check out this mod! This is the Iron Man Armors Mod for Minecraft! What this mod contains is true to the movies and comics armor types. They include weapons like the repulser or machine guns. You can collect the armor to place in your home! This mod currently includes Mark 2 through 6, Mark 25 Striker, Mark 32 Starboost, Mark 41 Bones, Mark 42, War Machine Mark 2, Iron Patriot, Whiplash Mark 1 and Mark 38.
If you like Iron Man, be sure to download and install Iron Man Armors Mod for Minecraft today!
Iron Man Armors Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- New weapons, ores and tools!
- Display armor sets in your home.
- Ability to fly with custom particle effects!
- New fusion reactor which allows you to create Vibranium (what Captain America’s shield is also made from).
How to Use Iron Man Armors Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
Iron Man Armors Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- You can build, collect and use a dozen different Iron Man suits to explore your Minecraft world in a flash!
- This is only Iron Man armor and technology so if you aren’t a fan of the movies or comics from this character you might not like this.
Iron Man Armors Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Added Mark 38 Igor suit.
- Added new Rocket Launcher weapon and rockets.
- Fixed some armor models.
- Fixed some config files.
How to Install Iron Man Armors Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Iron Man Armors Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder