Isabella II Texture Pack
If you have ever tried using “any” other kinds of texture pack before, I can say this one is also the same but one “acceptable” change have been made. As we know minecraft is a “create” game type, but instead what did texture pack did is changing the gaming type from a creative game to an adventurous game. There are lots of premade fantasy stuffs here in the texture pack. One thing that stands up the most for this texture pack is the forest and of course the caves and other environmental stuffs. This is a fantasy type texture pack so of course there are ruins and things you might discover on your journey.
Isabella Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Water color changes
- Enchanted grass
- Creeper changed from a zombie like creeper to a forest lover creeper, (full green)
- Lots of premade aztects
- Mot an HD pack so any kind of pc can play!
How to Install Isabella Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download Isabella Texture Pack
- Download MCPatcher HD or the Optifine
- Run Minecraft
- Select Mods and Texture Pack under multiplayer
- A folder will pop up
- Select Texture Pack folder
- Copy and paste your texture pack here, this should be done for every texture pack to make it work!!!
- Play the game and don’t forget to enable the texture pack
- Have fun playing
CREDIT: bonemouse, nice texture pack, I would advice you to think of something more unique or something people never did before. Other than that? perfect…. your texture pack was one of the most beautiful and creative thing I have ever seen.