Do you like having brand new updates with cool new features that can potentially change the way you play the game in its entirety Maybe you like mods that add more items, ranging from weapons, tools, mobs or even useful blocks that really update the entire feel of Minecraft from the bones. If you like new additions then this mega pack of extraordinary and useful items, tools and weapons will surely satiate your appetite! Check out the awesome collection in the J-Craft Mod for Minecraft today, make sure you download and install right away! This mod adds a ton of new awesome features like Walls, Pillars, Canisters, Cupboards, Trampolines, Obsidian tools & armor, Nukes, Instant buildings, Hammers, Lightning Wand and the Iron, Gold, Diamond and Obsidian Furnaces! This is not everything in the mod but already this is already heads above other mods because of sheer content! One of the coolest items is the seemingly obvious trampoline, because many games use this idea! There is so much to see!
Do you want a ton of cool new additions to your game by downloading just one simple to install mod, with no conflicting items that don’t work with each other or maybe you are interested in the awesome trampoline! If any of these things sounds good, check out the amazingly detailed and jam packed J-Craft mod today!
J Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- Over a dozen new additions including trampolines, pillars, obsidian tools and many, many more!
- One install instead of a dozen to figure out how to make work together properly.
J Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelog
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.2
How to Install J Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find and open minecraft.jar with WinRAR (or similar)
- Delete META-INF
- Download zip of J Craft and place the class files inside minecraft.jar
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play