JammerCraft Modern Texture Pack
Have you ever searched for the perfect texture pack? Flicking through pages and pages of hundreds of unoriginal and plain texture packs. Finding a great texture pack is probably the hardest task Minecraft has up for offer. Although, it may depend on how picky you are; but texture packs are there to replace the original texture pack, and it may as well be worth while, and decent enough to keep using it. Only few textures packs will stand out as unique, realistic and well developed all at once, and with quotes from it’s users. The developer of the JammerCraft Modern Texture Pack has based the unique textures all on a very interesting and entertaining theme. This modernized texture pack implements it’s theme in such a way that makes a player almost believe that the actual theme of Minecraft has changed from Medieval, to Modern; just like that. I believed it too, the textures are made so perfectly that it could have been apart of an official Mojang update for the game!
The developer of JammerCraft Modern Texture Pack must have put an intense amount of effort and consideration into his pack. It shows too, the tiling and perfection of each individual texture in the pack is spectacular and incredibly realistic. The textures have been created at a 64x resolution which adds the perfect touch to the rest of the pack, making it incredibly wonderful. It’s really amazing, just walking through your worlds; how much has been changed simply by editing and adding new unique, modern textures to replace the old ones.
JammerCraft Modern Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Updated to Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Made changes to some in-game textures
How to install JammerCraft Modern Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2
- Download and install the Optifine mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, for automatic patching.
- Download the JammerCraft texture pack zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “texture packs” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded zip file into the “texture packs” folder.