Hello to everyone! Today we will be talking about a minecraft texture pack which is called the “JaninaCraft”. The JaninaCraft is considered the most wildish of all texture pack and the themes for this mod is probably about living in the jungle and stuff. Most of the things added here are the terrains and it did change minecraft a lot in which from a creative world turns into some wood business XD. Eventhough the theme is woods and forest stuffs, this texturepack did add lots of textures through the game in which didn’t relate to the topic at all. This is one of our recommended mods so try downloading it and play!
JaninaCraft Texturepack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- New terrains
- New Mods
- Lots of new textures
JaninaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Screenshots
How to Install JaninaCraft Texturepack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- To make this texture pack work you will need the “MCPatcher HD Fix” inside your .minecraft/bin folder
- Then click “patch” to patch your minecraft game
- Now your minecraft is prepared for any HD pack
- Drag and drop the texture pack in the texture pack folder which is located in the .minecraft folder
- Start texture pack in minecraft
- HAVE FUN!
WARNING: Some other mods don’t work with “MCPatcher HD Fix”.
Make sure you have your fresh copy of the game :))