JapangaCraft Texture Pack
The JapangaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is made by the developer: ‘MCJapanga’. He has claimed to be working on this pack on the side for a little bit of a long time, and after much deliberation he has decided to complete it and release it for personal use, and I am glad he did. This texture pack is beautifully created, and although it is only 16×16, its minimal detail and luminous colouring has made this one of the stand out texture packs of this year!
JapangaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Although this texture pack is only 16×16 and does not focus on realism, it uses techniques such as similar coloring and minimal design to really stand out! One thing that I have noticed upon inspection is the detail that the developer has put into mobs and NPCS.
- For example, the zombies in game now have rips in their trousers, bright white eyes and blood all over their hands. Small details such as these makes this pack different from any I have seen before.
- The developer has also textured the NPC villagers in different ways, with each one sporting a different costume!
JapangaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This texture pack is not only detailed to the highest level, but it is also being constantly updated and perfected. It is currently available for the latest version of Minecraft, 1.5.2, and can be installed on both client and server. There are also several addons including mob updates and autumn leaves!
NEGATIVES: There are no negatives with this texture pack, I urge you to download it right away!
How to Install JapangaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, you need to download either MCPATCHER or OptiFine to correctly run this texture pack!
- Next, download the JapangaCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘texturepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory, if you prefer you can select it from your Minecraft main menu.
- Load up Minecraft, and enjoy your beautiful looking game!