John Smith Legacy Texture Pack
This texture pack has been designed, and created to carry on an amazing texture pack in which was to what I believed to be the start of a new era or Texture Pack creation. The John Smith Legacy texture pack implements and re-implements new and old textures from the original piece of work, and also more, newer designs also. The John Smith Legacy texture pack, developed by Glowstrontium, is enjoyable for everyone. It uses a medieval aspect but does not over design, the simple textures that make the texture pack casual and relaxed. The texture pack is no doubt an extraordinary work in which the biggest majority of players adore, however the fact that the artist(s) have developed it further by implementing detail and realistic textures all at a sensible level. The texture pack itself has been developed at a moderate 32x resolution, making it easy enough for the average class computers to run with ease. However, in saying this; it is highly recommended you use common sense when choosing a texture pack such as this. Simply because higher resolution texture packs can decrease a users FPS (Frames per second) and in turn; cause lag. This can become an ongoing problem, often causing crashing and extreme movement delay.
The John Smith Legacy Texture Pack is a very admirable texture pack as a whole, as it is enjoyable and casual for different groups of users/players with separate searching reasons. A player will always have his/her own opinion on why a texture pack will be used or not. Even so; a texture pack such as this will not only implement and replace the simplistic textures of the Default texture pack of Minecraft; but also ensure that the new textures a calm, smooth and casual for players simply looking for a change in their game. The developer has clearly taken note of this fact, and inserted more time into the texture pack; perfecting each detail that needs to be covered. It is not uncommon that an experienced texture pack designer be the one to create such amazing pieces of art, albeit variable to the type of texture artist. When exploring you world, or another players; simply by just playing the game of Minecraft, a new theme and feel can be felt, a new type of gameplay can be experienced. Yet the game of Minecraft remains, and the texture pack; simply making it that significantly more enjoyable, and very satisfactory.
John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Updated and released texture pack to minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Added new textures.
How to install the John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine mod for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 for automatic patching, OR download and manually patch using the MCPatcher program AFTER the texture pack installation process has been completed.
- Download the John Smith Legacy texture pack zip file for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Packs” folder. Or open that folder from within the Texture Packs Menu selection, now found inside your options.
- Drag the entire downloaded texture pack zip file into your “texture packs” folder. (DO NOT UNZIP)