The Journey Map Mod is used for tracking people, using it when you’re lost, and also keep track of how your world is doing… This is one of the useful mod a person could think off and since this is one of my recommendations I’ll tell you why we need this mod in our minecraft game. First of all this mod gives you the ability to view everything, in fact you also can see creepers and things hidden in them map without you having to set foot through it. This mod also makes the game a little bit boring since it basically tells you everything but for some of you who love this kind of stuff will pretty much have fun with it!
JourneyMap Mod 3.0.0 for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The map can present the world in daylight, and moonlight
- Caves map is also an option in the journey maps mod
- There are also endermaps and end maps which is very useful
How to Install JourneyMap Mod 3.3.2 for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download Modloader or Minecraft Forge to make this mod work.
- Go to your start menu and find “run”
- Type “%appdata%”
- Find “roaming files”
- Then “.minecraft” folder
- Select “bin” folder
- Open “minecraft.jar” with winrar
- Extract the modloader here
- Extract the journey map mod here too
- Delete “META-INF” folder