The thrill of survival is what drives many people to go to the most extreme of places. Just the sheer excitement of the jungle provides people with a great sense of delirious euphoria. If you want these things, then Jungle Island is the map for you. By having a great balance of adventure and survival combined into one, Jungle Island will provide you with an experience that you will not regret. From underground cities to sky dungeons, Jungle Island serves up many different atmospheres which will surely delight the hardcore Minecrafters. Every side quest block involves a story/adventure attached to it, and in order to bring the block to its rightful place, you will have to complete the adventure.
Jungle Island Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros
- A truly free and explorable map – Most maps involve going through linear “levels” in order to find the wool, but this map just gives you a wide open space full of cool stuff to explore at your own pace and solve with your own playing style.
- The insane amount of content – The main thing that first attracted me to the map was the promise of two separate monuments to complete. When I read through them all and the sheer amount of side-quests and activities hit me, I was truly impressed.
Jungle Island Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Cons
- A little too long – Although the many different places and landmarks make for a great map, it takes a long time to complete all the challenges – perhaps a little too long.
How to Install Jungle Island Map for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and Unzip the file. Find the folder called ” Jungle Island Survival” ; it contains a collection of other folders/files.
- Drag the folder into the “saves” folder within the “.minecraft” folder.
- Start Minecraft and play
- Download the file, and unzip the file.
- Go to finder, double click on username, click ” library”, double click on “application support”, and double click “minecraft”
- Move the “Jungle Island Survival” folder into the “saves” folder