You are an explorer in the jungle while studying the area and you notice a strange light from behind a waterfall. You, being an explorer, venture forward into the mouth of the temple which is the beginning of a honeycombed network of ancient cities filled with countless puzzles, traps and epic adventure! You start your descent into the dank cave system, the foreboding atmosphere and dark corridors and you realize there is no turning back. It doesn’t take long before you find an underwater puzzle, very similar to panicked swimming sections in Tomb Raider, nearly breathless you finally make it to safety. This is only the beginning of an epic journey into the heart of an ancient and dangerous city. This map features very good level design, no floating blocks and the platforming makes logical sense, like a real destroyed temple from an era long past. Sprawling and hidden puzzles, fairly non linear adventure with tons of cool hidden areas.
If you like Indiana Jones, exploring temples and great level design, download this map now!
Jungle Stream Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Dozens of puzzles
- Story Driven
- Tons of secrets!
- Amazing design / scenery
- Collect 10 diamonds and 60 gold ingots.
Jungle Stream Adventure Map Version 5.0 for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Revamped all the redstone on many of the puzzles.
- All major hidden areas will have a diamond at the end.
- Removed ice at spawn.
- Added additional hidden areas.
- Added more optional puzzles.
- Fixed and added signs.
How to Install Jungle Stream Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and extract “Jungle Stream v 5.0″
- Type %appdata% in the Start Menu
- Open the “.minecraft” folder.
- Locate the “saves” folder.
- Copy the the “Jungle Stream v 5.0″ map to Saves.