Texture Packs that are designed with a strong and consistent theme generally turn out into wonderful creations, also depending on the artist. In this case, the Kakariko Village Texture Pack has taken a theme from a classic and much loved game and introduced it into the game of Minecraft. Taking inspiration from the original zelda games, the designer has replaced the textures of blocks and items, including the other miscellaneous textures with new, vibrant and retro styled textures that don’t fail to bring a sense of nostalgia for players. Every texture has been expertly designed, and although the 16×16 resolution hasn’t meant that texture detail has increased, the theme is against any increase anyway, focusing more on color, vibrancy and textures that resemble that of the world of games that inspired him to create the pack in the first pack. It’s a wonderful pack to use for those interested in retro and colorful designs and bring just a little more life into the world of Minecraft.
Kakariko Village Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Colorful textures which are easy and nice to look at.
- No performance drop.
- Wonderfully themed and great for players who recognize the designers inspiration from the Zelda games.
- No resolution improvement.
Kakariko Village Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Minor bug fixes.
Kakariko Village Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Optional: Download the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 and install it.
- Download the Kakriko Village Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Resource Packs” folder.
- Drag the downloaded Kakariko Village Texture Pack zip file into that folder.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Select the installed Texture Pack under the Resource Packs options menu selection.