Have you ever been playing the game and wanted to keep your home safe from the marauding hordes? You may have played Minecraft on a server and have had to go through a tedious process of claiming land and keeping your home safe. Would you like a simpler way to protect your belongings and perhaps one that exists in the real world? A simple key would do the job! This is the Keyhold Mod and what it does is it adds essentially, a key and a lock to your Minecraft game in order to lock your houses and even have lock protected red stone contraptions! There are many things you can do with this mod and it works within servers too, giving the servers that added functionality to protect your goods and even things like renting out a hotel or anything similar! There are a lot of cool things you might be able to think of for this mod and it works very well! You hold the key and throw it at the lock or right click the box and it will open the door if correct and spit the key back out or it will simply reject the key, so you never lose any keys!
If you want to protect your house from anyone (or anything) that might try to enter, the Keyhole Mod is for you!
Keyhole Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 Main Features
- Create both indestructible locking doors and matching key sets!
- Create protected redstone gadgetry because an activated lock sends out a redstone pulse!
Keyhole Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 Changelog
- Updated to work with Minecraft version 1.4.6/1.4.7
How to Install Keyhole Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Mods
- Place the entire file of zip of Keyhole Mod inside
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play