Kingdom Hearts mod is a texture pack delivered from the anime/manga game which has been published by square Enix. Kingdom Hearts is a funky texture pack with many colors and the theme of the popular game. The anime style, gives a range of hues and a good mixture of ideas from conceptual art and the art of manga. Animals are colored to recreate mobs from the game “Kingdom Hearts”. Creepers look like fluffy cute animals and that makes it worse, because now they can easily get closer to you as they don’t seem as scary anymore. Also the lighting features of the texture pack make it more suitable for RPG and exploring the world than for mining for resources and creating structures. It is not suitable for survival games and probably only anime fans would appreciate it.
Kingdom Hearts Texture Packs for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
The texture pack has an anime orientated design which has been derived from the game Kingdom Hearts. The texture pack is suitable for RPG simulation and doesn’t work well for hardcore survival or mining as it is too calm and relaxed.
Kingdom Hearts Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
Kingdom Hearts Texture Pack is wonderful for playing minecraft in a roleplay style, however it is unsuitable for survival mode unless you are a huge anime fan an admire the textures
Kingdom Hearts Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Fixed a major amount of bugs
- Converted everything for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Many changes and additions
How to Install Kingdom Hearts Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the texture pack
- Copy the files into the Minecraft texture packs folder
- The folder is located at AppData/Roaming/minecraft/texturepacks
- Close all of the windows and launch minecraft
- Select the texture pack in the options menu and ENJOY!!
- P.S this is a 16×16 texture pack so no patches would be required to use it.