Do you like to play role playing games that involve you deep into the story and have you gathering many resources to level up your skills and fight hordes of scary and creative monsters along the way? Do you like to fight brand new enemies, have awesome new weaponry like giant hammers, broadswords and other magic based items to lay waste to the enemy? Maybe you want to see a brand new type of dimension in Minecraft with tons of cool new features like the strange and beautiful jungle mushroom biome. If you enjoy any of these ideas then maybe you should immediately download and install the Kingdoms of Amular mod for Minecraft today! It adds a ton of new mobs and awesome new biome locations that make it feel like a brand new game, just with even these simple changes! There are amazing new weapons like the war hammer, the long sword, broad sword, magic projectile shooting wizard staffs and more! You have a ton of ranking abilities, new items to craft and you can see more detailed crafting and information by clicking here!
Do you want a brand new world full of creative new enemies and awesome new weapons to fight with, new cool looking biomes and tons of great new items, then check out the Kingdom of Amular mod today!
Kingdoms of Amalur Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Travel to a strange and distant realm full of forests, jungles and… mushrooms!
- Dozens of new weapons including broad swords, huge hammers and more!
- A wealth of new mobs to fight
- Tons of new items to find and craft with
Kingdoms of Amalur Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelog
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2
- Ebony textures fixed
How to Install Kingdoms of Amalur Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your \”.minecraft\” folder and locate Mods
- Place the entire file of zip of Kingdoms of Amalur Mod inside the Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play