Kool-Aid Kraft Texture Pack
Order Valium India The Kool-Aid Craft Texture pack is a very simple cartoon texture pack for Minecraft. If you are looking for a simple experience, this is what you will want! At its current state, it isn’t finished, but it still has some really nice simple textures for you to look at while playing Minecraft, so your eyes don’t hurt. There are some sizable problems with this texture pack in my opinion, but it still is worth your while to check out this texture pack. Many of the textures seen in this pack seem as if they are ripped straight from the OCD Texture pack(A personal Favorite), making it hard for me to take it seriously.
Buy Phentermine In Bulk Here is a few things I don’t like about the pack. The ores, the birch logs that look simply like zebra stripes, and you can see the obsidian block also. Not seen here is the wool textures, which also look 100% ripped from OCD pack.http://artworktee.com/store/kero-the-wolf/
Kool-Aid Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and ConsDiazepam Kopen Zonder Recept In Belgie
- The textures are super simplistic, so if you are looking for a simple pack, here you go
- The textures look very cartoony, which I like in a Texture Pack
- Its low resolution, so very easy to install, no extra things required.
- At some times, the textures are too simple. (I.E The birch tree is just zebra stripes)
- It seems like very many of the textures are ripped straight from another simple texture pack(OCD Pack), to the point where it is hard to take it seriously(For me.)
Kool-Aid Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Change logOrder Alprazolam Overnight
How to install Kool-Aid Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download Kool-Aid Craft from the link below and save to a safe place(I recommend the desktop)
- Open Minecraft, and at the main menu click Options>Resource Packs>Open Resource pack folder
- Drag your downloaded file into the folder that Minecraft will open
- Reload the current page you are on, by going back to the main menu, then back again to the Resource Pack page.
- Find the one you just installed on the left list, and click the arrow over to the right list, make sure Kool-Aid Craft is on top.
- Hit done, and play!