Lasers? When you see or hear the word laser you think about red laser gun or something like that right? But Laser mod changes your thinking from an ordinary laser into a very hi-tech and awesome thing! When I mean AWESOME it is AWESOME, there is tons of things Laser Mod can do, change laser colors ( which affects the environment ), level up the power of beams, and many more. With all of those together you will find it easier to live in the world of Minecraft!
Quite cool….. That you have seen in the picture is only the little part of Laser Mod. Thanks to w3(r4ft for making Laser Mod for us! The features part is a bit long But just hang on ok?
Laser Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 Main Features
- First of all, this item is called ruby, the root of all lasers:
- Laser, “The Laser”, shoots out laser:
- Next, Laser Reflector, it is like a reflector when a laser beam shoots on the reflector, it will reflect in other directions:
- Laser sensors, one of the most important things, when a laser is detected it will produce energy (redstone :D)
- The Lens bench, is use for making lens which can change color in your lasers which change their behavior!
- The Lens, change color of the beam: In this picture it is an example of how you would arrange the lens of a laser.
- Red beam: Burn things kill mobs.
- Green beam: Speed up plant growth.
- Blue beam: Slow down beam.
- Yellow beam: Increases light level.
- Cyan beam: tractor beam, pushes all thing, great for auto farming and laser elevators!
How to Install Laser Mod 1.2.5
- Download and Install Modloader.
- Test Minecraft. Then close if it doesn’t black screen. If it black screens re download minecraft and start downloading Modloader again.
- Download and Install ModloaderMP and Minecraft Forge.
- Test Minecraft and if it got a black screen do the same. But if you download correctly, you wouldn’t have problems
- Download Laser Mod zip from under this article.
- Then go into start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>mods folder.
- Drag the Laser Mod zip file into mods folder, DON’t UNZIP.
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun day playing with lasers! :D