21’s of December has just passed and we’re still alive, a really nice map to top it off for us will be presented in the review. Letters from a dead earth map takes place in a post-apocalyptic earth. With no clue of what happened or when did it happen, you have to find out about it. Clues are scattered all over the map and random quests are placed in different places. Usually one quest leads to another, helping you to solve the mystery.
The map has no rules that you have to follow and no strict guides that you have to oblige. You can do whatever you want, will that be farming or breaking blocks, you are allowed to do anything. Your main goal is too find out what happened while trying to survive. You can do whatever you want, your actions are not restricted. There are numerous challenges you have to complete that were submitted by users. Some of the major ones are: Destroying every village and Killing every NPC and exploring all of the main sites of the game.
Letters From a Dead Earth Map for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The playable are of this map is huge, it is almost 4000×4000 blocks big, giving you plenty of areas to explore. However there are limits and you shouldn’t come out of them.
- The map is based in a post apocalyptic world, your main quest id too find out about what happened
- There are no rules or restrictions to your actions.
How to Install Letter From a Dead Earth Map for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
It is very easy to install a map. To do that:
- Locate your Minecraft directory folder
- Open your saves folder located in your minecraft. folder
- Copy the map file into that folder and close all the windows
- Enjoy playing!