Lithos Core Resource Pack
The Lithos:Core Resource Pack is a 32 by 32 resolution pack in which changes the vanilla textures and replaces all of them, items, blocks and particles with newly themed and also improved designs. This allows the theme of Minecraft to remain the same as a whole and only makes changes to the detail in the block design, adds improved tiling and in some instances changes the texture design of particular blocks, mobs or other textures to enhance Minecraft medieval theme while to maintaining textures that are vibrant and nice to look at. That’s a key feature in the Lithos:Core Resource Pack, as all of the textures have been improved under the vibrancy department; bringing out dominant colours and making them stand out from one another. The effort gone into the design of the Resource Pack has allowed this effect to occur while still maintaining amazing tiling and a significant smoothness to the layout of each texture. The pack is great to use for those who can operate Minecraft while using 32×32 Resource Packs. It’s design style, improvement of the default pack for Minecraft and it’s detail makes for a very appealing look to the game for users to enjoy.
Lithos:Core Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Improved design, with 32×32 resolution textures.
- Medium computer types can run the pack.
- Nice to look at.
- Great design style and texture enhancement.
- Doesn’t change the theme too much, and mainly improves vanilla textures to a better resolution, with more vibrancy.
Lithos:Core Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Added 5 new cow skins.
- Added new rare mob skins.
- New, smaller mushroom textures.
- New end portal surface texture added.
How to install the Lithos:Core Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Download the Lithos:Core Resource Pack zip file for Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded Lithos:Core Resource Pack zip file into that folder.
- Close all tabs.
- Launch Minecraft and then select the Resource Pack under the Resource Packs options selection.