Little Blocks Mod
Oh yeah, it’s minecraft mod again. Minecraft is a pixelated game, many people says that. But many people also don’t know that there is a mod that pixelates Minecraft more! You know what I mean by pixelated? Yeah that’s right. It is the Little Blocks Mod! You shouldn’t know what it does, but let me tell ya, it is super awesome. Little blocks mod enables you to make minecraft a more creative place to stay. Little blocks can make you build things more detailed. But don’t worry, the same sized blocks are still there. It just adds little blocks of every kind in Minecraft. But just don’t use water, bed, and crops. Its a bug. Only three blocks, not a problem eh? Here’s one more fact: These Little blocks are 1/512 of the real sized one:
Little Blocks Mod Features for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Enables you to make little blocks in Minecraft!
- You can’t use beds, water, and crops thought.
- And also little redstone can’t be used with the normal sized one.
- Compatible with any mods that is using Minecraft Forge
HELL YEAHHH! Lets say a very big thanks to VengeurK! —–> The developer of Little Mods! For letting Minecraft becomes more creative! You have seen it, heard it, red it. Why not play it?
Little Blocks Mod Version 22.214.171.124 for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10
How to Install Little Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
*Back-up Minecraft before downloading any mods!*
- Delete Meta-inf.
- Put the Slime Void Lib into the mods folder
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API
- Test Minecraft, if it black screens. Re-download Forge. Or even re-download Minecraft for a fresh new Minecraft.
- Download Little Blocks Mod.
- After go to start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft.
- If you have download Forge and test minecraft already, there should be a folder called mods in there.
- Drag the little blocks mods.zip file without extract.
If you don’t see any folder named “mods” try this:
- Open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bins.
- Then open Little blocks mod.zip file.
- Open minecraft.jar by using 7zip or winrar.
- Then drag ALL the CONTENTS INSIDE LittleBlocksMod.zip into minecraft.jar that is opened by winrar or 7zip.
If you have problems you can comment!