Do you play a lot of Minecraft and find yourself with a massive amount of mess? Do you have unorganized chests with completely random items just to unload from your current inventory? Are you sick and tired of performing tediously repetitive tasks? Maybe you feel like you want some help in taking care of this problem, perhaps a maid to help you with cleaning and cooking? Little Maid Mob does this and much, much more! You can have them help you fight, cook meals for you, heal you, build and much more! You can tame the wild Maid mobs (basically you hire them to work for you) with giving them a cake! You trigger different modes for each task by placing corresponding items in her inventory and by giving her sugar! This mod is tremendously useful and creates a unique, less desolate and much more convenient experience. Check out all the different options by checking out this link to the forum post right here, there is a lot to see so make sure you watch a video or read carefully!
If you want to have your own group of Maids to do your chores, help you with tasks and fight for you, this mod, Little Maid Mod is something to check out right away!
LittleMaidMob for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Adds a brand new helpful and diverse Maid mob to the game
- Help with building, cooking food, fighting and more!
How to Install LittleMaidMob for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download and install the newest version of Forge
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder and locate Mods
- Download the MMMLib file and place into Mod folder
- Download and install this mod from the link below and place into Mod folder
- (Optional) Navigate to Resources then Mod then Sound and place contents of littlemaidmobsounds.rar inside
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play