This Texture Pack is an HD Texture Pack in the 32x resolution so you’ll need MCPatcher to make it happen! Most of the Texture Packs might seem unconventional at first because the cobblestone looks much like smooth marbles, but if there is more you don’t like… then you might as well don’t download this Texture Pack. The high resolution skin can only be used offline though, if you want to use high resolution skins online, stop by the original website and go to get satisfaction then give your support. This Texture Pack also recommend “loafcat” and “fishy” if you ever want a pet kitty or a liven pools and oceans then these mods are suited for you.
LoafCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Pet kitten, Leopards, and those big cats
- New block
- Lots of new stuff
- Lots of well maded premades
- Forest rains..
- Aztect and dungeons
- much more…
LoafCraft Texture Pack Version 5.3 for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Updated smooth stone, moss stone
- Updated Ores
How to Install LoafCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Run the minecraft game normally
- Click on the button under multiplayer called mods and texture pack
- A folder will pop up
- Select the LoafCraft Texture Pack folder
- Copy and paste the Texture Pack here (do not unzip the file!)
- Enable the Texture Pack by going into Mods and Texture Pack again, and click on the LoafCraft Texture Pack.
- Have fun playing Minecraft
amalah, I don’t understand much of what you’re trying to say, but when I tried your Texture Pack it feels like living in the forest and adventuring in the jungle. All in all nice Texture Pack.