Have you like to explore a lot in Minecraft? Maybe you find yourself in precarious situations and often lose all your items? This is one of the more frustrating things in all of gaming! What if you could have a feature where you could still get your items even in fire or explosions? This is the mod for you! This is the Lootable Bodies Mod for Minecraft. This mod brings you a strange new feature that allows you to happen upon your own dead body. You have to find where you died and then loot your own corpse! This means that its not super cheap or game breaking since you still have to backtrack!
If you want a better way to get your items back after death, be sure to download and install Lootable Bodies Mod for Minecraft today!
Lootable Bodies Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Loot your own corpse with a time and space bending new feature.
- Protects your items from despawning by storing in a dead body during death.
- Lootable bodies are fire, explosion and fall proof by default.
- You can dispose of bodies with a shovel.
How to Use Lootable Bodies Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- There are many configuration options that you can look over here.
Lootable Bodies Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This is one of the best death chest mods around and the first one out for the latest 1.8 release.
- This wont be useful for those who play on creative or are hardcore type players.
Lootable Bodies Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Lootable Bodies Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Lootable Bodies Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!